Kaizen, the Japanese word for improvement is a Concept referring to business activities that Continuously improve all functions and involve all employees from the CEO to assembly line workers.
कुछ ना कुछ रोज सिखाता है फिर चाहे 0.01% क्यो ना हो।
Kaizen is a Continuous approach to improvement to creation based on the idea that Small, ongoing positive changes Can reap significant enhancements.
Kaizen cycle for continuous improvement
- Get employees involved.
- Gather a list of problems.
- Encourage Solutions then choose or idea.
- Test the Solution.
- Regularly measure the analyze the result.
- If successful, adopt the solution.
- Repeat on an ongoing basis.